There are some essential points you need to know when building your website. You need these things to make your site have a clean professional look.
1. Make your front page stand out - Your front page is the most important on your site. Make it your most creative to get visitors attention right away so they'll stick around.
2. No Broken Links - Make sure you check your site before you upload so there are no broken links.
3. Optimized Graphics - Your graphics should enhance your page not slow down your page. All bloated images should be scaled down before uploading your site.
4. Content - Your site should be as informative as possible, make sure you have plenty of information pertaining to your area of expertise.
5. Easy Navigation - Visitors should be able to find any part of your site with ease and not get lost in the process
6. Contact Pages - Post your e-mail, phone or fax information where necessary to make it easy for your visitors to get in touch with you.
7. Your own Search Box - A search box will make it much easier for visitors to find what they're looking for.
8. Spelling - Make sure you proofread each page and correct any spelling errors on your site.
9. Search Engine Optimization - Your pages should be formatted for the search engines properly before you upload your site.
10. Color Scheme - Build your site around a two or three color scheme that is easy on the eye and appealing to the eye.
About The Author:
Jean Lam is the editor and publisher of "Web Biz Secrets" E-Magazine. Receive a FREE gift when you subscribe today at (http://www.zineguru.com).
He is also the author of the highly acclaimed eBook "Top Search Engine Ranking Secrets in Google Revealed" and has shown webmasters how to drive massive traffic to their websites from Google. Click here to find out: (http://www.top-ranking-strategies.com)